Redbloodcells.jpg (144 × 166 pixels, file size: 12 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Copied as is from en:Image:Redbloodcells.jpg
A micrograph of red blood cells, (erythrocytes) taken from , specifically . The images are due to the NIH, a US government agency. The photos are attributed to Drs. Noguchi, Rodgers, and Schechter of NIDDK.
An artificial hue was added to the picture.
|This image is a work of the National Institutes of Health, part of the United States Department of Health and Human Services. As a work of the U.S. federal government, the image is in the public domain.|
Derivative works of this file: RBC micrograph.jpg
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||18:45, 5 August 2014||144 × 166 (12 KB)||Paul 012||Replaced with original image, without artificial colouring that might mislead readers|
|09:21, 27 April 2005||144 × 166 (5 KB)||Sundar||'''Copied as is from en:Image:Redbloodcells.jpg''' A micrograph of red blood cells, taken from [http://clinicalcenter.nih.gov/about/news/newsletter/1999/nov99/index.html], specifically [http://clinicalcenter.nih.gov/about/news/newsletter/1999/no|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on af.wikipedia.org
- Usage on als.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on arz.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ast.wikipedia.org
- Usage on azb.wikipedia.org
- Usage on az.wikipedia.org
- Usage on be.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on br.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ckb.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikiquote.org
- Usage on cv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on da.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
View more global usage of this file.