File:Structured Data - Slides.pdf
Original file (1,500 × 843 pixels, file size: 2.72 MB, MIME type: application/pdf, 36 pages)
|DescriptionStructured Data - Slides.pdf||
English: Slides describing the new Structured Data project, a collaboration between:
Wikimedia Foundation. This file was derived from:
|Author||Fabrice Florin (WMF)|
(Reusing this file)
This image incorporates other freely licensed images:
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||23:17, 6 November 2014||1,500 × 843, 36 pages (2.72 MB)||Fabrice Florin (WMF)||Updated version of the Structured Data presentation, including new slides from the November 6 presentation at the Wikimedia Foundation's Monthly Metrics Meeting.|
|23:43, 3 November 2014||No thumbnail||0 × 0 (2.54 MB)||Fabrice Florin (WMF)||New version of the slides, updated based on recent community and team discussions.|
|22:25, 14 October 2014||No thumbnail||0 × 0 (2.36 MB)||Fabrice Florin (WMF)||New version of the slides, based on discussions with community and team members at the Structured Data bootcamp in Berlin, Oct. 5-10, 2014.|
|06:58, 22 August 2014||No thumbnail||0 × 0 (3.5 MB)||Fabrice Florin (WMF)||User created page with UploadWizard|
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Page size||720 x 405 pts|
|Version of PDF format||1.4|