File:WMDE Technical Wishes Concept.pdf
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this JPG preview of this PDF file: 424 × 600 pixels. Other resolutions: 170 × 240 pixels | 339 × 480 pixels | 543 × 768 pixels | 1,239 × 1,752 pixels.
Original file (1,239 × 1,752 pixels, file size: 943 KB, MIME type: application/pdf, 22 pages)
|DescriptionWMDE Technical Wishes Concept.pdf||
English: WMDE's software development teams and German speaking communities: Communication & collaboration concept - English translation of the German original version (published on 07/02/2015).
|Author||Birgit Müller (WMDE)|
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:34, 29 September 2015||1,239 × 1,752, 22 pages (943 KB)||Birgit Müller (WMDE) (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
The following page uses this file:
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Page size||595 x 841 pts|
|Version of PDF format||1.4|
29 September 2015