(Redirected from Gujarat)Jump to navigation Jump to search
state of India
|Head of state|
|Head of government|
English: w:Gujarat (Gujarati: ગુજરાત) is the most industrialized state in India after Maharashtra and is located in western India, bordered by Pakistan to the northwest and Rajasthan to the north. Its capital is Gandhinagar, a planned city close to Ahmedabad, the former state capital and the commercial center of Gujarat.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- Culture of Gujarat (42 C, 92 F)
- Geography of Gujarat (15 C)
- History of Gujarat (36 C, 17 F)
- Nature of Gujarat (20 C, 23 F)
- Structures in Gujarat (13 C, 1 F)
- Transport in Gujarat (14 C, 8 F)
- Categories of Gujarat (1 C)