Lunds domkyrka or Lund Cathedral is the cathedral of Lund in Skåne in southern Sweden. Being constructed in the early 12th century, it is Sweden's oldest cathedral with present borders. Lund became the archdiocese (ärkestift) in 1104, which was propably when the construction of the cathedral was initiated. Its oldest part, the high altar and the crypt, are from 1123. The current exterior (including the towers) largely stems from the 1890s and extensive "renovations" by Helgo Zettervall.
External link:Lund Cathedral official website
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth|