St. Aidan's Cathedral, Enniscorthy

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

St. Aidan's Cathedral, Enniscorthy, is the cathedral of the diocese of Ferns, designed by A. W. Pugin, built in 1843–1849 and restored 1994.

ExteriorEdit

InteriorEdit

NaveEdit

West aisleEdit

East aisleEdit

TranseptsEdit

Mortuary chapelEdit

Selected details of the stained glass windowsEdit

ApostlesEdit

Four EvangelistsEdit

Other SaintsEdit