I'm Ben, a chemistry PhD student at the University of Bristol in the UK.
Most of my editing is to chemistry articles. I specialise in making illustrations of molecules. Wherever possible, I base my structures on experimental evidence, especially X-ray crystallography.
My contributions in a nutshell
- How to make 3D images of molecules
- Chemistry-related images
- Photos of chemicals
- User:Benjah-bmm27/multiple bonds
- User:Benjah-bmm27/compounds by element
- User:Benjah-bmm27/compounds by element/organics
- User:Benjah-bmm27/compounds by structure
- User:Benjah-bmm27/homologous series