I'm an editor there, possess most of the magical rights (admin, bureaucrat, checkuser, ...) and I happen to be the user with the smallest user ID after Brion, which is usually translated as "the founder".
I use commons as everyone else. I upload my pictures here (not much, though, I'm no professional photographer), I transfer free images from HUWP. I often try to help fellow Hungarian editors to settle disputes or to avoid misunderstandings.
I am one who urges the usage of commons in HUWP, trying to organise translation (or actually translate, if my time permits).
I am planning to run for adminship partly because I believe that at least a few Hungarian admins is required for the smooth operation of our Commons usage, as well as helping the occasional lack of care of reinstallment process of accidentally deleted images and other media.
Admin rights are required to keep the locally translated (and protected) pages up to date as well.
You can reach me best by email, use the link at the left. Second best option is the talk page of HUWP.
- úgy érzed, hogy a Commonson valakivel feloldhatatlan konfliktusod van,
- a képedet törölni akarják, és szerinted nincs igazuk,
- törölték a képedet, és nem érted miért,
- nem tudsz jól angolul, és szükség lenne valakivel egyeztetni
akkor keress meg emailben, google talkon vagy skype-on, és megpróbálok segíteni.
Translation for the curious
If (you are Hungarian, and)
- you feel you have an unsolvable conflict with someone,
- they want to delete your picture and you believe they're wrong,
- they deleted your picture and you don't understand why,
- you cannot speak English well and there's a need to discuss a topic,
then contact me through email, gtalk or skype and I try to help.