Jump to navigation Jump to search
I've been contributing to Wikipedia for a while, but I only signed up in September 2004. I signed up for an account on Wikimedia Commons in August 2005 so that my images for Wikipedia could be used on other projects. My main interests are energy related, such as renewable energy, geothermal power, hydroelectricity, solar power and wind power. I have traveled throughout California to visit these types of power plants. I am particularly familiar with the wind turbines and solar thermal electric power plants along California State Highway 58.
Click here to see my Wikipedia user page.
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Generic license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
|Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled GNU Free Documentation License.|
If this file is eligible for relicensing, it may also be used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license.
The relicensing status of this image has not yet been reviewed. You can help.
My contributions can be used according to the terms above, except for user and talk pages. -- Kjkolb 13:48, 10 October 2005 (UTC)