Hey, welcome to my page
My real name is Joeri, I'm 17 and right now, I live in Utrecht, a city in The Netherlands. At the moment I'm quite busy with my exams and if everything goes as planned (planned = passing my exams, although I'm quite sure I'll pass them) I'll go to the Utrecht University to study Urban Planning.
My interests are:
- Computers (though I'm one of those people who love computers but don't know how to program)
- Music (mostly rock, indie and certain types of dance-music)
- Urban planning and City Geography (I like making maps of fictional cities, for example)
- Architecture, with an emphasis on high-rise-buildings
- History, especially history about cultures that lived B.C.
- Meteorology, especially tropical cyclones
And some more things, but I'll keep this short...
Me and Wikipedia
I started editing atricles in January 2006, so I'm still a bit of a newbie. But I learn something new about Wikipedia every day. Right now, I'm mostly working on the articles about the different tropical cyclone seasons and I'm helping to make some articles about tropical cyclones on the Dutch version of Wikipedia. I recently joined the Tropical Cyclones Wikiproject and I hope I can be of some help there.
To Do List
- Update and improve tropical cyclone seasons
- Increase the number of tropical cyclone season articles in the Dutch version Wikipedia
More will follow, I just can't think of anything else right now (maybe you've got an idea?) and I'm still learning everything you can do with Wikipedia