At some point in time i noticed that the file disapeared. Are you aware which persons picture it was. I paricipated the 1st of November the 11th commemorative event for the victimes of the "Euthanasia" programm in Kloster Irsee (d:Q461372) linked to [[:Category:Irsee Abbey}}. The only living sister of Ernst was present together with prominent historians and journalists publishing since decades about Ernst Lossa. I promissed to the Munich Category:NS-Dokumentationszentrum München to investigate why the picture was removed from commons.
What should bedone to get the file back? Should Category:Yad Vashem upload the picture?
regards and greetings from munich, germany
Hi Hedwig in Washington. I noticed you haven't edited since December... for what reason? I hope you're okay...? Trijnsteltalk 18:33, 23 May 2020 (UTC)
Here's your quick overview of what has been happening around Wikidata over the last week.
This is the Wikidata summary of the week before 2020-05-25.
- Past: WikidataLab XXXIII: Wiki-Education and Data Literacy with Shani Evenstein on May 21st. The training in English was organized by Wiki Movement Brazil User Group. (replay)
- Past: Wikipedia Weekly Network - LIVE Wikidata editing #6 (YouTube)
- Past: Art+Feminism virtual Wikidata editathon by Global Open Initiative on May 19. (Video) Part 1, Part 2
- Upcoming: Wikidata Wochenende, event dedicated to the German-speaking Wikidata community, will take place fully remote on June 12-14. If you're interested, don't forget to register. We're looking for speakers to give introductions to Wikidata & tools.
- Upcoming #vBIB20 (Q94495218) the first fully remote German library conference: May 26-28. Metadata about all presentations are already stored in Wikidata: Query. Some sessions and presentations are related to Wikidata or other Wikiprojects:
- Upcoming: Online Wikidata editathon in Swedish #14, May 31
- Tool of the week
- If you're looking for even more tools, the Tools Directory indexes over 130 Wikidata tools.
- Did you know?
- Newest properties:
- General datatypes: molecular model, is metaclass for, lighting, type of age limit, nominal share capital, content partnership category, field of training
- External identifiers: iDAI.chronontology ID, iDAI.gazetteer ID, Archaeology in Greece Online place ID, ASUT ID, NMMA antiquities ID, NMMA built heritage ID, DB chgk, K-Scholar ID, Wyoming SHPO ID, Lower Austrian Castle ID, Co-Optimus ID, Bookogs credit ID, Wiener Wohnen ID, Arkansas Register of Historic Places ID, Augustins de l'Assomption ID, LiederNet author ID, LiederNet composer ID, LiederNet song cycle ID, LiederNet text ID, Bibliography of the History of Slovakia ID, MACRIS ID, National Register Database, Louisiana ID, Niden INE, 500 Queer Scientists profile, Mediaqueer.ca Artist ID, Mediaqueer.ca Movie ID, Natural Atlas ID, Colon Classification, MDAH's HRI ID, RI National Register Search ID, CTHS author ID, name-suggestion-index identifier, PC Games Database.de company ID, SNES central game ID, Super Mario Wiki ID, Wikilengua article
- New property proposals to review:
- General datatypes: US Fault ID, estimated value, funder, principal investigator, contributed to Wikimedia Commons by, Theater poster, transitive over, approval of subject, living people protection class
- External identifiers: Monasteries in the Netherlands until 1800 ID, Library classifications' IDs for topics, Absolute Games game ID, Absolute Games person ID, Absolute Games developer and publisher IDs, ModelHub ID, npm package, AusStage person ID, AusStage venue ID, AusStage organization ID, AusStage work ID, Montreux Jazz Festival song ID, Montreux Jazz Festival person ID, motorsportstats.com event ID, Veldkruus, AustLit ID, AFL player ID, Bioweb Ecuador ID, FilmPolski press collection ID, NTB ID, Odeon ID, Montreux Jazz Festival concert ID, Canadian Football League player ID, cadastral municipality number in Austria, Britannica Kids, Latin texts IDs, Medusa NRHP ID, Noovie person ID, Artsdatabanken ID, ICTV taxnode ID, LongTake person ID, ESRB video game ID, OnlyFans ID
- Query examples:
- Newest WikiProjects: WikiProject Schools
- Federated properties: Linking to the source wiki immediately after saving a statement (phab:T251776)
- Properly display federated properties on a local item's Revision History page (phab:T249836)
- Documentation for federated properties (phab:T252991, phab:T252861)
- Last steps of getting the distributed game "Reference hunt" ready
- Wikidata Bridge: more work on error messages
- Track errors people encounter when using the Bridge (phab:T252683)
You can see all open tickets related to Wikidata here. If you want to help, you can also have a look at the tasks needing a volunteer.