Odia Wikisourcer Pankajmala Sarangi sharing her experience and future plans to grow the community.
Kannada Wikipedia H R Lakshmivenkatesh
Odia Wikipedian Subas Chandra Rout
Tamil Wikipedian S. Parvathi
Goan-Konkani Wikipedian Frania Pereira
Goan-Konkani Wikipedian Rusita Paryekar
Bangla Wikipedian Tanvir Rahman
Goan-Konkani Wikipedian Darshan Kandolkar
Kannada Wikimedian Soubhagyavathi
Telugu Wikimedian Nageswara Rao Gulapalli
Blogs about the Wikipedians interviewed in this series and blogs where these videos are used.
- Panigrahi, Subhashish. Ali, Nasim. WikipediansSpeak: Odia Wikisourcer shares her journey and goals.Wikimedia blog, accessdate: January 29, 2016
- Panigrahi, Garule. Subhashish, Abhinav. Open access in the Marathi language expands by a thousand books.Wikimedia blog, accessdate: January 7, 2016
- Panigrahi, Subhashish. WikipediansSpeak: Telugu-language library catalog project helps Wikipedia grow". Wikimedia blog. accessdate: January 7, 2016
- Tandon, Nitika. Konkani Wikipedia Advances in 4 Days — From 90 Articles to 130 Articles!
- Panigrahi, Subhashish. Voices from Goa: Wikipedia editor Frania Pereira speaks about her editing experience on Konkani Wikipedia.
- Panigrahi, Subhashish. WikipediansSpeak: Piotr Konieczny about Wikipedia in Education.