|This is a main category requiring frequent diffusion and maybe maintenance. As many pictures and media files as possible should be moved into appropriate subcategories.|
Lakshadweep (Malayalam: ലക്ഷദ്വീപ്) , [Lakṣadvīp]), the smallest union territory of India, is a group of islands 200 to 300 km off of the coast of Kerala in the Arabian Sea. Their total land area is 11 sq mi or 28 km². Eleven of the islands are inhabited.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Buildings in Lakshadweep (5 C)
- ► Culture of Lakshadweep (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Economy of Lakshadweep (3 C)
- ► Geography of Lakshadweep (6 C)
- ► History of Lakshadweep (4 C)
- ► Kerala High Court (1 C, 9 F)
- ► Malayalam language (19 C)
- ► People of Lakshadweep (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Tourism in Lakshadweep (4 C, 1 F)
- ► Visitor attractions in Lakshadweep (1 C)
- ► Water transport in Lakshadweep (1 C, 1 F)