RKBot has already bot flag on de:
Bot's tasks for which permission is being sought:
- Batch upload for Rob Lavinsky's mineral images
- Create hundreds of categories as Category:Agate to categorize the mineral images
Automatic or manually assisted: Automatic (supervised, however)
Edit type (e.g. Continuous, daily, one time run): One time run.
Maximum edit rate (eg edits per minute): Uploading at maximum rate I can provide (we will have some 30.000 images to upload), but I am limited to a DSL line, so it will hardly be more than 30 images per minute.
Bot flag requested: (Y/N): Y
Programming language(s): Python (based on pywikipediabot), VB.Net for some tasks
- Unfortunely I am not yet ready to do a test run, since I am still downloading the images, and the final layout of the description page is still under discussion. --Reinhard Kraasch (talk) 21:07, 9 March 2010 (UTC)
- OK, first test run is  (you see, there is still a Unicode problem with it). --Reinhard Kraasch (talk) 11:30, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
- Sure, Unicode problem should be fixed (experienced bot-owners help needed!)
- Will be good idea to add category at upload, since name of mineral is used in description already.
- EugeneZelenko (talk) 15:38, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
- Reinhard is well known on de.wikipedia for doing really good work with his bot (since 2006 or so). He's also used to take care for rather complex tasks, and he always does it in a well-thought-out way afaik. So I don't see any problem here to grant bot flag :-) --:bdk: 07:19, 14 March 2010 (UTC)