Template talk:Location possible
Some users have no resources against boredom. What the heck means this spam, that we can include into 1.500.000 pics? Geograv 14:20, 24 September 2007 (UTC)
- Very good Idea. I was just looking how to do this. But I am not very good in this Template formating.
- The Text for German (DE) could be:
- A geocoded location could be added to this image.
- Eine geografische Position kann zu diesem Bild hinzugefügt werden.
- Visit Commons:Geocoding for information on how to add coordinates.
- Besuche Commons: Geocoding um zu erfahren wie Du einfach Koordinaten ermitteln und hinzufügen kannst.
- Add coordinates (new tool in testing phase)
- Add coordinates (Ein neues Werkzeug in der Erprobung)
- HBR (talk) 11:14, 8 November 2008 (UTC)
less pictures in category
To make it more easy to find pictures witch someone knows, it should be possible to make subcategorys in the category:locations possible, like germany oder japan and so on. i would like to do this with a parameter. can someone help to implement this? HBR (talk) 02:39, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
- If the country or place is already known and present in any of the categories, you could use CatScan:
- That would be much easier than manually adding a parameter and a whole new category tree. --Slomox (talk) 12:43, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
Please add these: [[id:Templat:Coord missing]] [[mk:Шаблон:Нема координати]] [[zh:Template:Coord missing]]
Some bug with non-ASCII characters
Hello, I uploaded File:Kochertalbrücke01crop 2011-04-17.jpg and then used
but I get the error message
Wikimedia Commons does not yet have a media file called KochertalbrÃ¼cke01crop 2011-04-17.jpg.