Category:1910s architecture in Ontario
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|20th-century architecture in Ontario: ← 1900s-1910s-1920s-1930s-1940s-1950s-1960s-1970s-1980s-1990s →|
This category has the following 53 subcategories, out of 53 total.
- ► Niagara Falls Armoury (14 F)
- ► Pugh House (Aurora, Ontario) (3 F)
- ► Union Station (Thunder Bay) (3 F)
- ► Victoria Memorial Museum Building (2 C, 1 F)
Media in category "1910s architecture in Ontario"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Pretoria Bridge.JPG 90 KB