Category:Aberdeen to Inverness Line
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Aberdeen to Inverness Line is a railway line in Scotland linking Aberdeen and Inverness.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Aberdeen railway station (29 F)
- ► Dyce railway station (5 F)
- ► Elgin railway station (22 F)
- ► Forres railway station (4 F)
- ► Keith railway station (9 F)
- ► Nairn railway station (12 F)
Media in category "Aberdeen to Inverness Line"
The following 26 files are in this category, out of 26 total.