Ahmed III (Ottoman Turkish: احمد ثالث Aḥmed-i sālis) (1673-1736) was Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and a son of Sultan Mehmed IV (1648–87). He succeeded to the throne in 1703 on the abdication of his brother Mustafa II (1695–1703). Nevşehirli Damat İbrahim Pasha and his daughter, Princess Hatice (wife of the former) directed the government from 1718 to 1730, a period referred to as the Tulip Era.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "Ahmed III"
The following 27 files are in this category, out of 27 total.
- Ahmed III by John Young.jpg 155 KB
- Ahmet III 1720.jpg 919 KB
- Iii-ahmedin-hatti.jpg 482 KB
- III. Ahmet.jpg 939 KB
- Sultan Ahmed III.jpg 7 KB
- Levni 002 detail.jpg 68 KB
- Levni 002.jpeg 44 KB
- Sultan ahmed III b.jpeg 1.04 MB
- Sultan ahmed III c.jpeg 784 KB
- Sultan ahmed III.jpeg 270 KB
- Sultan Ahmed Khan III.jpg 638 KB