Category:Al Ain (Abu Dhabi)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This place is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, listed as Cultural Sites of Al Ain (Hafit, Hili, Bidaa Bint Saud and Oases Areas).
English: Al Ain (Arabic: العين), is the second largest city in the Abu Dhabi Emirate
city in United Arab Emirates
|Location||Emirate of Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Elevation above sea level|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- Buildings in Al-Ain (12 C, 23 F)
- Districts of Al-Ain, Abu Dhabi (16 C)
- History of Al-Ain, Abu Dhabi (4 C, 4 F)
- Parks in Al Ain (5 C, 4 F)
Media in category "Al Ain (Abu Dhabi)"
This category contains only the following file.
- I love Al ain the most beautiful city on earth.jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 686 KB