Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For the constellation, see Category:Aquila (constellation)
genus of birds
|Taxon author||Mathurin Jacques Brisson, 1760|
- A. adalberti, A. africana, A. audax, A. chrysaetos, A. fasciata, A. gurneyi, A. heliaca, A. nipalensis, A. rapax, A. spilogaster, A. verreauxii
- Note: 3 species that were placed here in IOC classification 3.2 have been moved to the genus Clanga as species Clanga clanga, Clanga hastata, Clanga pomarina
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- Quality images of Aquila (5 C, 2 F)
- Unidentified Aquila (1 C, 23 F)
- Aquila chrysaetos (11 C, 1 P, 51 F)
- Aquila fasciata (4 C, 1 P, 30 F)
- Aquila gurneyi (5 F)
- Aquila heliaca (5 C, 1 P, 26 F)
- Aquila nipalensis (7 C, 1 P, 75 F)
- Aquila rapax (12 C, 1 P, 21 F)
- Aquila spilogaster (3 C, 1 P, 18 F)
- Aquila verreauxii (3 C, 63 F)
Pages in category "Aquila"
This category contains only the following page.