From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Included subspecies (for The Plant List, ):
- A. h. subsp. franciscana, A. h. subsp. hearstiorum, A. h. subsp. montana, A. h. subsp. ravenii
- Note: only subspecies listed as 'Accepted'
- GRIN link : Arctostaphylos hookeri G. Don
- ITIS link: Arctostaphylos hookeri G. Don
- NCBI link: Arctostaphylos hookeri
- The Plant List link: Arctostaphylos hookeri G.Don
- Tropicos link: Arctostaphylos hookeri G. Don (+ sub-taxa)
- Arctostaphylos hookeri is Endemic to Northern California - where its native range extends from the coastal San Francisco Bay Area to the Central Coast of California.
- Arctostaphylos hookeri franciscana (Franciscan manzanita) is endemic to present day San Francisco, and was thought to be extinct in the wild, until 2009 when 1 plant was discovered in the Presidio.
Pages in category "Category:Arctostaphylos hookeri"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Category:Arctostaphylos hookeri"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Arctostaphylos hookeri.jpg 3.18 MB