town in south east London, England, within the London Borough of Bexley
|Instance of||area of London|
|Location||London Borough of Bexley, Greater London, London region, England, UK|
Bexleyheath is a London district named after its large suburban town in southeast London, situated in the London Borough of Bexley, and located 12 miles (19.3 km) east-southeast of Charing Cross. It is situated on the London to Dover section of the Roman road, Watling Street.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Bexleyheath"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Bexleyheath Scouts War Memorial - geograph.org.uk - 846403.jpg 480 × 640; 98 KB
- Ethronvi Road in the snow - panoramio.jpg 2,448 × 3,264; 1.17 MB
- Ex-Bexleyheath Transport VAL14 Plaxton, BKM91C (3463003453).jpg 1,566 × 1,086; 65 KB
- Fox in the snow - panoramio.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 1.21 MB
- Tudor House, Hall Place.jpg 6,000 × 4,000; 7.18 MB
- Twin Palace, Bexleyheath, London (3421183003).jpg 2,933 × 2,199; 2.85 MB