English: Biddlesden is a village and civil parish within Aylesbury Vale district in north west Buckinghamshire, England on the border with Northamptonshire. It is situated about 3 miles ENE of Brackley, Northamptonshire and five miles north west of Buckingham. The River Ouse forms part of the western boundary of the parish, separating the village from Northamptonshire. The ancient royal forest of Whittlewood extended to the northern border of the village.
Media in category "Biddlesden"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Biddlesden - geograph.org.uk - 313595.jpg 640 × 480; 99 KB
- Biddlesden - geograph.org.uk - 313608.jpg 640 × 480; 106 KB
- Entrance to Abbey House - geograph.org.uk - 313583.jpg 640 × 480; 114 KB
- River Ouse Biddlesden - geograph.org.uk - 434323.jpg 640 × 480; 108 KB
- The Great Ouse at Biddlesden - geograph.org.uk - 313653.jpg 640 × 480; 110 KB