Jump to navigation Jump to search
human settlement in the United Kingdom
|Instance of||human settlement|
|Location||Highland, Urquhart and Glenmoriston, United Kingdom|
English: Bunloit ( Scottish Gaelic: Bun Leothaid) is a village on the north western shore of Loch Ness in Inverness-shire, in the Scottish Highlands and is part of the Scottish council area of Highland.
Media in category "Bunloit"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Loch Ness - geograph.org.uk - 488929.jpg 640 × 480; 249 KB
- Meall Fuar-mhonaidh from Balbeg - geograph.org.uk - 46854.jpg 640 × 481; 144 KB
- Meall Fuar-mhonaidh from the Bunloit road - geograph.org.uk - 46917.jpg 640 × 481; 120 KB
- Pond at Bunloit - geograph.org.uk - 1559391.jpg 640 × 480; 113 KB
- Remains of Crofting township above Dhivach Lodge - geograph.org.uk - 1768893.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.51 MB
- Layby on A82 near Bunloit. - geograph.org.uk - 253816.jpg 640 × 480; 96 KB