Category:Church of Our Lady and St. Kieran, Ballylooby
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This object is indexed in the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Ireland under the registration number 22208125
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Main record.
English: The church of Our Lady and St. Kieran in Ballylooby was built in 1813 on the site of a previous church which was too small. In 1927/1928 the church was refurbished and extended under the direction of the Dublin architect Rudolf Maximilian Butler.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Church of Our Lady and St. Kieran, Ballylooby"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Ballylooby Church of Our Lady and St. Kieran 2012 09 08.jpg 3,419 × 2,116; 4.04 MB
- Ballylooby Church of Our Lady and St. Kieran East Gable 2012 09 08.jpg 2,073 × 3,081; 4.24 MB
- Ballylooby Church of Our Lady and St. Kieran Nave 2012 09 08.jpg 3,434 × 2,289; 3.93 MB
- Church in the townsland of Burgess - geograph.org.uk - 552671.jpg 640 × 480; 46 KB