Category:Church of St. Brendan The Navigator, Bantry
|This object is indexed in the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Ireland under the registration number 20834089
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Main record.
English: Designed by the British architect Henry Edward Kendall and built in 1828, a new chancel and chancel arch was added in 1864. (See Gloine entry.)
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Church of St. Brendan The Navigator, Bantry"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Bantry Church of St. Brendan The Navigator S 2009 09 09.jpg 3,192 × 2,137; 4.04 MB
- Bantry Church of St. Brendan The Navigator SE 2009 09 09.jpg 3,192 × 2,241; 4.81 MB
- Bantry Church of St. Brendan The Navigator Second South Window 2009 09 09.jpg 2,774 × 2,213; 5.2 MB