Category:Church of St. Joseph in Greenwich Village
The Church of St. Joseph in Greenwich Village, at 365 Avenue of the Americas (Sixth Avenue) at the corner of Washington Place in the Greenwich Village neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1833-34 in the Greek Revival style, designed by John Doran and is the second-oldest Roman Catholic church specifically built for that role. The building suffered fire damage in 1885, and was renovated by Arthur Crooks. It is located within the Greenwich Village Historic District. (Source: From Abyssinian to Zion (2004))
The Parish Hall of the Church of St. Joseph in Greenwich Village at 371 Sixth Avenue was built in 1954 and was designed by Robert J. Reiley & Associates. (Source: "NYCLPC Greenwich Village Historic District Designation Report, volume 1")
Media in category "Church of St. Joseph in Greenwich Village"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.