Category:Manhattan, New York City
borough of New York City, New York, United States
|Instance of||borough of New York City|
|Location||New York City, New York|
|Located in or next to body of water||East River,|
Upper New York Bay,
Spuyten Duyvil Creek
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
Manhattan is one of the five boroughs of New York City, sharing its border with New York County, New York (state), USA. Is is essentially located on Manhattan Island, entirely covered by the borough. See also en:Category:Images of Manhattan in the English language edition of Wikipedia.
This category has the following 42 subcategories, out of 42 total.
- Unidentified locations in Manhattan, New York City (4 C, 601 F)
- Black and white photographs of Manhattan, New York City (17 C, 214 F)
- History of Manhattan, New York City (8 C, 3 F)
- Islands of Manhattan (5 C)
- Judaism in Manhattan, New York City (22 C, 5 F)
- NARA images of Manhattan (477 F)
- National Register of Historic Places in Manhattan (25 C, 10 F)
- Nature of Manhattan, New York City (17 C, 63 F)
- Neighborhoods in Manhattan, New York City (58 C, 1 F)
- New Amsterdam (9 C, 66 F)
- New York City landmarks in Manhattan (10 C, 1 F)
- Night in Manhattan, New York City (12 C, 486 F)
- Views from Manhattan, New York City (4 C, 1 F)
- Manhattan waterfront (27 C, 2 F)
Pages in category "Manhattan, New York City"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Manhattan, New York City"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.