Category:Church of the Sacred Heart, Glengarriff
|This object is indexed in the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Ireland under the registration number 20910403
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Main record.
English: The Church of the Sacred Heart in Glengarriff was designed by the Most Rev. Dr. John Coffey, bishop of Ardfert and Aghadoe, contracted 1902 to Daniel J. O'Donovan, and its construction superintended by Denis O'Riordan, Macroom. This parish church of Glengarriff belongs to the diocese of Kerry.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Church of the Sacred Heart, Glengarriff"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Glengarriff Church of the Sacred Heart Nave 2009 09 08.jpg 3,461 × 2,307; 4.03 MB
- Glengarriff Church of the Sacred Heart W 2009 09 08.jpg 3,439 × 2,293; 4.57 MB