Category:Coats of arms of the United Kingdom
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Coats of arms of the United Kingdom|
Main gallery: Coats of Arms of the United Kingdom.
coat of arms of the United Kingdom and its monarch
|Instance of||national coat of arms,|
royal coat of arms
|Depicts||lion, unicorn, lion, tressure flory, harp, St Edward's Crown, Tudor rose, thistle, threefoil, Royal Arms of England, Royal coat of arms in Scotland and coat of arms of Ireland|
|Applies to jurisdiction||United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- Coats of arms of the United Kingdom to be classified (7 C, 397 F)
- Arms of alliance in the United Kingdom (1 C, 1 F)
- Crests of the United Kingdom (3 C, 4 F)
- Fictional coats of arms of the United Kingdom (2 C, 3 F)
- Heraldic banners and standards of the United Kingdom (11 C, 64 F)
- Heraldic memorials in the United Kingdom (5 C, 182 F)
- Superseded coats of arms of the United Kingdom (5 C, 19 F)
Pages in category "Coats of arms of the United Kingdom"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Coats of arms of the United Kingdom"
This category contains only the following file.
- 1860 Bouasse-Lebel Chart of Armorial Crests of World Powers.jpg 6,000 × 4,671; 6.01 MB