Category:Countries of the Caribbean
Countries of the Caribbean — countries in the Caribbean Region. Geographically, they are predominantly within North America, (most Islands of the Caribbean Sea, the Bahamas, Yucatan in Mexico, Florida in US, and most countries in Central America excepting El Salvador), but they also include countries in South America (Colombia, Venezuala, Trinidad-et-Tobago, and other dependencies of the Caribean islands within Lewards Antillas, often extended to Guianese countries and dependencies).
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► Antigua and Barbuda (24 C, 2 P, 1 F)
- ► Jamaica (25 C, 2 P, 38 F)
- ► Mexico (28 C, 3 P, 239 F)
- ► Nicaragua (22 C, 3 P, 2 F)
- ► Panama (25 C, 2 P)
- ► Trinidad and Tobago (21 C, 3 P, 144 F)
- ► Venezuela (13 C, 2 P, 209 F)