Jump to navigation Jump to search
日本語: クレーター, 隕石孔·
depression on the Earth or celestial body caused by some form of explosion, including bolide impact, volcanic eruption or chemical/nuclear explosion
To avoid confusion with the ambiguous use of the word "crater", please use a more precise category.
- Category:impact craters for impact craters and impact structures
- Category:volcanic craters for volcanic craters including calderas, maars, summit craters and various eruption vents
- Category:explosion craters for explosion craters from chemical or nuclear explosions
This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Craters, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Craters and all pages with titles containing “Category:Craters”
See also category: Sinkholes – cavern collapses.
See also category: Kraters – Ancient vases called "craters".
Media in category "Craters"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Brukkaros Namibia 1812-1946.jpg 5,488 × 3,087; 3.16 MB
- Kawah Darajat1.jpg 2,448 × 3,264; 2.97 MB
- Los Hornitos.jpg 10,928 × 3,408; 18.25 MB
- Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania (3522532160).jpg 3,414 × 2,238; 6.15 MB
- Снежный кратер.jpg 4,896 × 3,672; 5.83 MB