Category:Cumberland County, Maine
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Cumberland County is a county located in the U.S. state of Maine. As of 2010, the population was 281,674. Its county seat is Portland, and is the most populous of the sixteen Maine counties, as well as the most affluent. Cumberland County has the deepest and second largest body of water in the state, Sebago Lake, which supplies tap water to most of the county. The county is the economic and industrial center of the state, having the resources of the Port of Portland, the Maine Mall, and having corporate headquarters of major companies such as Fairchild Semiconductor, IDEXX Laboratories, Unum, and TD Bank.
This category has the following 37 subcategories, out of 37 total.
- ► Maps of Cumberland County, Maine (1 C, 49 F)
- ► Naples, Maine (2 C, 10 F)
- ► National Register of Historic Places in Cumberland County, Maine (33 C, 79 F)
- ► New Gloucester, Maine (1 C, 3 F)
- ► North Yarmouth, Maine (2 C, 2 F)
- ► Two Lights State Park (3 F)
- ► Yarmouth, Maine (4 C, 23 F)
Media in category "Cumberland County, Maine"
The following 40 files are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Canoeing at trickey.JPG 443 KB
- Cliff Island, Maine.jpg 148 KB
- Herbie on display.jpg 83 KB
- Herbie T-shirt.jpg 816 KB
- Herbie's stump.jpg 212 KB
- Hurricane Valley Elm.jpg 2.31 MB
- J B Curtis signature.png 25 KB
- John B Curtis.png 282 KB
- Joseph Brackett.jpg 44 KB
- Mayallrd.jpg 4.98 MB
- Medicinestick.jpg 88 KB
- Medicinestick2.jpg 102 KB
- NoShrikeSM.jpg 106 KB
- Patriotgng.jpg 52 KB
- Sandcliffs.jpg 156 KB
- Trickeypondsunrise.jpg 1.59 MB
- Church, by Storer & Reed.jpg 1.48 MB
- Church, by Storer & Reed.png 4.96 MB