Depot Town is a commercial area in Ypsilanti, Michigan's historic district. Depot Town proper consists of East Cross Street from the Huron River to North River Street, and a small area on the 300-block of North River Street. However, several blocks in the surrounding area are also commonly referred to as part of Depot Town. These areas include Riverside Park (Category:Riverside Park, Ypsilanti, Michigan), Frog Island Park (both of which are on the Huron River), and River Street extending north and south for several blocks.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Depot Town"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Depot Town"
The following 30 files are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Backs of Depot Town Stores.jpg 2.85 MB
- Cady's Block.JPG 1.88 MB
- City Body east.JPG 1.91 MB
- City Body west.JPG 2.2 MB
- City Body.JPG 1.74 MB
- Depot Town caboose.jpg 68 KB
- Depot Town caboose2.JPG 1.75 MB
- Depot Town caboose3.JPG 1.71 MB
- Depot Town clock.JPG 1.89 MB
- Depot Town Coin & Gold.JPG 1.93 MB
- Depot Town intersection.JPG 1.91 MB
- Depot Town map.svg 694 KB
- E Cross north side.JPG 1.88 MB
- Fantasy Attic building.JPG 2.33 MB
- Fantasy Attic building2.JPG 1.94 MB
- Sidetrack block.JPG 1.81 MB
- Ypsi Depot Town marker.jpg 409 KB
- Ypsi-Depot Town.jpg 156 KB
- Ypsilanti Depot Town sign.jpg 2.23 MB