Category:Diseases and disorders of oral cavity, salivary glands and jaws
Jump to navigation Jump to search
gastrointestinal system disease that is located in the mouth
|Subclass of||gastrointestinal system disease,|
disease of anatomical entity
This category has the following 38 subcategories, out of 38 total.
- ► Neoplasms of lip, oral cavity and pharynx (17 C, 2 F)
- ► Buccal exostosis (1 F)
- ► Cysts of the jaws (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Retained deciduous teeth (3 F)
- ► Diseases and disorders of salivary glands (16 C, 5 F)
- ► Diseases and disorders of palatine uvula (5 C, 2 F)
- ► Xerostomia (7 F)
Media in category "Diseases and disorders of oral cavity, salivary glands and jaws"
This category contains only the following file.
- SublingualUlcer.jpg 1,403 × 2,048; 338 KB