Category:Diseases and disorders of the digestive system
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Categorization according to International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.
English: Note that (K90–K93) Other diseases of the digestive system should remain in this category.
disease involving the gastrointestinal tract
|Subclass of|| disease of anatomical entity,|
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Alcohol flush reaction (1 C, 12 F)
- ► Congenital diseases and disorders of digestive system (21 C, 5 F)
- ► Cystic fibrosis (3 C, 41 F)
- ► Hangover (2 C, 19 F)
- ► Microsporidiosis (1 F)
- ► Neoplasms of digestive system (18 C)
- ► Peutz–Jeghers syndrome (2 C, 2 F)
- ► Symptoms and signs: Digestive system and abdomen (20 C, 3 F)
- ► Tumors of digestive system (15 C)
- ► Visceroptosis (2 C, 23 F)
Media in category "Diseases and disorders of the digestive system"
This category contains only the following file.
- Oral Microbiology.tiff 553 × 338; 245 KB