Category:Dukes of Calabria
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Duke of Calabria was the traditional title of the heir apparent of the Kingdom of Naples after the accession of Robert of Naples. It was also adopted by the heads of certain Houses that had once claimed the Kingdom of Naples in lieu of the royal title. There are at present, there exist two claimants to the title of Duke of Calabria: Infante Carlos, Duke of Calabria and Prince Carlo, Duke of Castro.
Italian nobility title
|Instance of||hereditary title|
|Location||Kingdom of Naples|
|Applies to jurisdiction||Calabria|
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Duchesses of Calabria (12 C)
- ► Infante Philip, Duke of Calabria (4 F)
- ► Ippolita Maria Sforza (10 F)
Media in category "Dukes of Calabria"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- -Coat of arms of Carlos of Bourbon-Two Sicilies.png 635 × 950; 449 KB
- Calabria-Barcelona.jpg 486 × 529; 56 KB