Jump to navigation Jump to search
town in Leinster, Ireland
|Instance of||human settlement|
|Location||County Wicklow, Leinster, Ireland|
|Elevation above sea level|
English: Dunlavin is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland, situated about thirty miles south west of Dublin. It is centred on the junction of the R412 and R756 regional roads. It was founded around the end of the 17th century and became a prominent town in the area, for a time.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Dunlavin Market House (5 F)
Media in category "Dunlavin"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Dunlavin Fire Station - geograph.org.uk - 713974.jpg 640 × 480; 87 KB
- Garda House, Dunlavin - geograph.org.uk - 713963.jpg 640 × 480; 67 KB
- The Dunlavin Inn - geograph.org.uk - 713945.jpg 640 × 480; 76 KB
- The Imaal Hall - geograph.org.uk - 713952.jpg 640 × 342; 46 KB