Category:Eastern Orthodox church bodies and patriarchates
Jump to navigation Jump to search
communion of autocephalous Christian Churches that follow Orthodox Christianity. It does not have a central doctrinal authority analogous to the bishop of Rome, but the patriarch of Constantinople is recognized by all as primus inter pares of bishops
|Instance of||Christian denomination|
Eastern Christian churches,
|Part of||Eastern Orthodoxy,|
|Said to be the same as||Eastern Orthodoxy|
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- ► Diocese of Gyula (1 C)
- ► Finnish Orthodox Church (11 C, 18 F)
- ► Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem (24 C, 99 F)
- ► Polish Orthodox Church (14 C, 6 F)
- ► Serbian Orthodox Church (20 C, 14 F)
Media in category "Eastern Orthodox church bodies and patriarchates"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Organization of Autocephalus Eastern Orthodox Churches (2017).pdf 2,643 × 1,725; 36 KB
- Organization of Autocephalus Eastern Orthodox Churches (2017).svg 512 × 334; 25 KB
- Organization of Autocephalus Eastern Orthodox Churches (January 2020).svg 8,192 × 5,345; 22 KB