Category:First Congregational Church (Detroit, Michigan)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: First Congregational Church — on Woodward Avenue at Forest in Midtown Detroit, Michigan.
- A Romanesque revival style red limestone building built in 1891.
- The First Congregational Church is a Michigan State Historic Site, a contributing property to the multiple property submission (MPS) Religious Structures of Woodward Avenue Thematic Resource, and on the National Register of Historic Places in Detroit.
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
church in Detroit, Michigan
|Instance of||church building|
|Location||Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan|
Media in category "First Congregational Church (Detroit, Michigan)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- First Congregational Church Detroit MI 1899.jpg 359 × 383; 62 KB
- First Congregational Church (Detroit, Michigan).jpg 1,890 × 1,290; 182 KB
- First Congregational Church 1903.jpg 3,738 × 4,561; 5.09 MB
- First Congregational Church Angel.jpg 849 × 1,320; 66 KB