Category:First Presbyterian Church (Manhattan)
The First Presbyterian Church, known as "Old First", is located at 48 Fifth Avenue between West 11th and 12th Streets in the Greenwich Village neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City was built in 1845-6, and designed by Joseph C. Wells in the Gothic Revival style. The chapel at the south transept of the building was added in 1893-4, and was designed by the firm of McKim, Mead & White. A chancel was also added in 1919, and a church house in 1958-60 designed by Edgar Tafel. The church is located within the Greenwich Village Historic District. (Sources: AIA Guide to NYC (4th ed.) and Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.))
Media in category "First Presbyterian Church (Manhattan)"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.