Category:Former Central London Railway stations
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Railway stations on the London Underground first opened by the Central London Railway, i.e. on or before 31 December 1912.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Chancery Lane tube station (1 C, 19 F)
- ► Marble Arch tube station (1 C, 21 F)
- ► Oxford Circus tube station (1 C, 64 F)
- ► Queensway tube station (1 C, 14 F)
- ► Tottenham Court Road tube station (3 C, 29 F)