Category:Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago is a Presbyterian church at 134 W. Chestnut St., on the west side of Michigan Avenue between Chestnut Street and Delaware Place, on the Magnificent Mile in Chicago. The Fourth was founded elsewhere in 1871; its current building was built in 1914.
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
|Rush Street||One Magnificent Mile||Drake Hotel|
|900 North Michigan||Palmolive Building
The Westin Michigan Avenue
|Fourth Presbyterian Church||John Hancock Center|
|Park Tower||Water Tower Place|
|Chicago Water Tower|
Media in category "Fourth Presbyterian Church of Chicago"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.