Category:Frederick I, Elector of Brandenburg
Frederick (de: Friedrich; September 21, 1371 – September 20, 1440) was Burgrave of Nuremberg as Frederick VI and Elector of Brandenburg as Frederick I. He was a son of Burgrave Frederick V of Nuremberg and Elisabeth of Meissen, and was the first member of the House of Hohenzollern to rule Brandenburg.
Family and children
- John "the Alchemist".
- Frederick II.
- Albrecht Achilles.
- Frederick "the Fat" (c. 1424–6 October 1463, Tangermünde).
- Elisabeth (1403–31 October 1449, Liegnitz), married:
- Cäcilie (c. 1405–4 January 1449), married in Berlin 30 May 1423 Duke Wilhelm I of Braunschweig-Lüneburg.
- Margarete (1410–27 July 1465, Landshut), married:
- Magdalene (c. 1412 –27 October 1454, Scharnebeck), married in Tangermünde 3 July 1429 to Duke Friedrich of Braunschweig-Lüneburg.
- Sofie, born and died 1417.
- Dorothea (9 February 1420–19 January 1491, Rehna), married 1432 to Duke Heinrich IV of Mecklenburg-Schwerin.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Siegesallee 15 Friedrich I (5 F)
Media in category "Frederick I, Elector of Brandenburg"
The following 29 files are in this category, out of 29 total.