From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Frosses ( Irish: Na Frosa) is a small village in County Donegal, Ireland. It is situated in the south of the county on the R262 regional road and it lies 12 miles west of Donegal Town. Due to the village's small size, a popular joke emerged that one side of the village didn't speak to the other, one side being the local graveyard. The local Catholic church is St. Mary's, located on the main street.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St. Mary's Church, Frosses (8 F)
Media in category "Frosses"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Blue wall and flowers, Frosses - geograph.org.uk - 981120.jpg 427 × 640; 75 KB
- Frosses - geograph.org.uk - 952853.jpg 640 × 480; 79 KB
- Graveyard in Frosses - geograph.org.uk - 981111.jpg 427 × 640; 92 KB
- Kelly's of Frosses - geograph.org.uk - 981135.jpg 640 × 427; 65 KB
- Nafrosa.JPG 1,536 × 1,024; 601 KB
- Parochial House, Frosses - geograph.org.uk - 981143.jpg 640 × 427; 63 KB
- Frosses Village Co Donegal - geograph.org.uk - 391059.jpg 640 × 480; 95 KB