Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Category Gambia on sister projects:|
English: The Gambia is a country in West Africa. It is surrounded by Senegal, apart from a short strip of Atlantic coastline at its western end. It is the smallest country on mainland Africa.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- Unidentified subjects in the Gambia (4 C, 1 F)
- Culture of the Gambia (26 C, 2 F)
- Geography of the Gambia (9 C, 2 F)
- History of the Gambia (22 C, 3 F)
- Nature of the Gambia (14 C, 2 F)
Pages in category "Gambia"
This category contains only the following page.