From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: George Catlett Marshall (December 31, 1880 – October 16, 1959) was an American military leader, Chief of Staff of the Army, Secretary of State, and the third Secretary of Defense. Marshall served as the United States Army Chief of Staff during the war and as the chief military adviser to President Franklin D. Roosevelt. As Secretary of State, his name was given to the Marshall Plan, for which he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1953.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "George Marshall"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "George Marshall"
The following 162 files are in this category, out of 162 total.
- Capra-Army-45.jpg 957 KB
- Casablanca-Conference.jpg 212 KB
- Col George C Marshall.jpg 1.62 MB
- Denkmal marshall.JPG 2.22 MB
- FDR-World-Map-Globe-1942.jpg 6.87 MB
- George Marshall 1947.jpg 1.25 MB
- George Marshall 1953.jpg 64 KB
- Hankou 1946.jpg 6.6 MB
- Infantry in battle cover.gif 294 KB
- Mao and Marshall.jpg 7.43 MB
- Marshall-GCt.jpg 31 KB
- Marshall1.jpg 1.98 MB
- Marshallinyanan.jpg 26 KB
- MedalGeorgeMarshall1982.jpg 425 KB
- Prince of Wales-4.jpg 252 KB
- Prince of Wales-5.jpg 267 KB
- Three people for peace.jpg 1.77 MB
- Wilbur MOH ceremony.gif 99 KB
- Yanan three people(2).jpg 1.83 MB
- Yanan three people.jpg 1.93 MB