Category:George William Manby
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|George William Manby (1765–1854)|
|Alternative names||George William Manby, Esq.|
|Description||British author and inventor|
|Date of birth/death||28 November 1765||18 November 1854|
|Location of birth/death||Denver, Norfolk, England||Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "George William Manby"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "George William Manby"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- George William Manby 1818.jpg 763 × 944; 84 KB
- George William Manby. Line engraving by Mrs D. Turner after Wellcome V0003809.jpg 2,646 × 2,892; 4.27 MB
- George William Manby. Lithograph by (W. J. C) after Sir T. L Wellcome V0003810 (cropped).jpg 1,298 × 1,583; 1.07 MB
- George William Manby. Lithograph by (W. J. C) after Sir T. L Wellcome V0003810.jpg 2,362 × 3,198; 2.88 MB
- George William Manby. Stipple engraving by T. Blood, 1813, a Wellcome V0003811.jpg 2,244 × 3,233; 3.46 MB