Category:Government House (St. Augustine)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Government House is located at 48 King Street in St. Augustine, adjacent to the Plaza de la Constitución. The building, constructed of coquina, served as the governor's official residence from ca. 1710, throughout the First Spanish Period (1565 -1763), the British Period (1763 - 1784) and until 1812 in the Second Spanish Period (1784 - 1821).
Media in category "Government House (St. Augustine)"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- Government House (East face).JPG 4.48 MB
- Government House (SE corner).JPG 4.46 MB
- Government House plaque.JPG 4.57 MB
- St Aug Govt House Museum01.jpg 2.64 MB
- St Aug Govt House Museum02.jpg 1.81 MB
- St Aug Govt House Museum03.jpg 1.69 MB
- St Aug Govt House Museum04.jpg 1.49 MB
- St Aug Govt House Museum05.jpg 1.65 MB
- St Aug Govt House Museum06.jpg 1.45 MB