English: The Grey Corries are a range of mountains in the West Highlands of Scotland. The range includes several of Scotland's highest peaks including a number of Munros. The range is bounded to the north by the great extent of Leanachan Forest beyond which is Glen Spean and the Great Glen, to the east by the defile of Lairig Leacach and to the south by upper Glen Nevis and the headwaters of the Abhainn Rath. The ridge continues westwards at a high level to join Aonach Beag, Aonach Mor, Carn Mor Dearg and Ben Nevis.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "Grey Corries"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Brockenspectre - geograph.org.uk - 244421.jpg 640 × 480; 48 KB
- Crags on Stob Coire an Laoigh - geograph.org.uk - 238638.jpg 640 × 480; 141 KB
- Grey Corries - geograph.org.uk - 270217.jpg 450 × 640; 112 KB
- Small lochan, Glas Chreag - geograph.org.uk - 238814.jpg 640 × 480; 92 KB
- Stob a' Choire Mheadhoin ^ Stob Coire Easain - Flickr - Graham Grinner Lewis (1).jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 641 KB
- Stob Ban - Flickr - Graham Grinner Lewis.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 605 KB
- Stob Coire na Ceannain - Flickr - Graham Grinner Lewis.jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 572 KB
- Temperature Inversion - geograph.org.uk - 221821.jpg 640 × 480; 57 KB
- The Grey Corries - Flickr - Graham Grinner Lewis.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 615 KB
- The Grey Corries in Snow - geograph.org.uk - 223359.jpg 640 × 480; 71 KB
- The summit of Binnein Beag. - geograph.org.uk - 229636.jpg 640 × 480; 92 KB